Oakland County Multi-Disciplinary Practice Law Firm
At Ryan B. Stearn P.C., our attorneys provide skilled representation in a broad range of legal matters. We understand that a swift and efficient solution is best for our clients and we will work toward that goal through thorough investigation, attention to detail and careful preparation. Do not hesitate to contact our Oakland County lawyers for matters such as:
Key Practice Areas
- Real Estate Transactions & Litigation: including Real Estate Transactions, Real Estate Litigation, Foreclosure Defense, Loan Modifications and Landlord-Tenant issues. Learn More
- Construction Law & Litigation: Owning and operating a business can be both a rewarding and complex experience. Proper commercial legal representation requires an attorney to have a precise understanding of each client’s industry along with their unique concerns and business goals. Learn More.
- Finance Law & Litigation There are numerous issues that can affect the stability of a business’s, individual’s, or family’s financial situation. Whether you are a business struggling with collecting outstanding debts, or an individual/family trying to make ends meet. Areas including Divorce, Domestic Disputes, Child Support Modification, Spousal Support Modification and Debtor Defense. Learn More.
- Commercial Transactions & Litigation Owning and operating a business can be both a rewarding and complex experience. Proper commercial legal representation requires an attorney to have a precise understanding of each client’s industry along with their unique concerns and business goals. Learn More.
- Marijuana Business Law & Compliance: New regulations and licensing at the local, state and federal level mean that marijuana businesses are strictly regulated, with new laws constantly emerging. Business entities need pioneering legal strategies and services in the marijuana industry. Learn More.
- Probate & Estate planning: Working hard for your family and knowing that you have planned for their long-term financial security offers comfort. These Drafting of Wills and Trusts, Special Needs Planning, Elder Law, Contest Estates, Probate, Trusts & Probate Litigation as well as Business Succession Planning.
- Family Financial Issues: including Divorce, Domestic Disputes, Child Support Modification, Spousal Support Modification and Debtor Defense.
- Other practice areas: including Civil & Business Litigation, General Corporate Law, Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice and Business Formation.
If you are facing legal issues in your personal or professional life, it is wise to contact an attorney as soon as possible. We can carefully evaluate your issue and provide legal advice and representation no matter how complex your dilemma.