Oakland County Multi-Disciplinary Practice Law Firm
At Ryan B. Stearn P.C., our attorneys provide skilled representation in a broad range of legal matters. We understand that a swift and efficient solution is best for our clients and we will work toward that goal through thorough investigation, attention to detail and careful preparation. Do not hesitate to contact our Oakland County lawyers for matters such as:
Key Practice Areas
- Real estate: including real estate transactions, real estate litigation, foreclosure defense, loan modifications and landlord-tenant issues.
- Probate: including contested estates, trust litigation, probate litigation.
- Estate planning: including the drafting of wills and trusts, special needs planning, elder law issues and business succession planning.
- Family financial issues: including divorce, domestic disputes, child support modification, spousal support modification and debtor defense.
- Other practice areas: including civil litigation, business litigation, general corporate law, personal injury, medical malpractice and business formation.
If you are facing legal issues in your personal or professional life, it is wise to contact an attorney as soon as possible. We can carefully evaluate your issue and provide legal advice and representation no matter how complex your dilemma.
If you have questions regarding any of our practice areas, contact Ryan B. Stearn P.C., for a free consultation. We can be reached at 248-633-8880 or through the online contact form on this website. Our firm accepts most major credit cards as payment for services, and we offer flexible appointment hours based on the needs of our clients. Our office is located on the west side of Greenfield Rd, only 1/2 mile north of 12 Mile Rd with easy, first-floor access.